Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notice.
NOTE: There are several declarations that a customer inherently accepts when they make an order and failure on their behalf to fulfil any declaration specified in the following conditions voids Greener Mobile from any liability or claims.
By placing an order through Greener Mobile, you declare that you are:
– A resident of Australia; and
– Accessing Greener Mobile from an Australian IP address; and
– At least 18 years old
Any mobile phone, tablet, computer, laptop or electronic device will be referred to hereafter as “device”
Greenermobile.com.au will be referred to hereafter as “Greener Mobile”.
A customer is any person(s) or legal entity that is or has the intent on undertaking a transaction and therefore, contract with Greener Mobile.
We accept devices under 3 conditions.
– Works flawlessly
– No noticeable flaws
– Has no scratches or scuffs
– No cracks on screen or body
– Powers on and makes calls
– No major scratches or scuffs
– Have no missing parts
– No water damaged
– Is completely intact
– Not be activation locked
– It is unlawful to sell anything that is stolen or counterfeit. All stolen or counterfeit devices received will be immediately referred to law enforcement.
– We reserve the right to reject any orders confirmed if the device we receive is found to have aftermarket or missing parts or has been tampered with. This includes software modifications that are commonly referred to as “jailbreaking” with iOS devices or “rooting” for Android devices.
– We do not under any circumstance send back any extra accessories or items sent in by the customer but rather recycle them. Any extra items received will not increase the value of your order. If you want to hold onto your accessories, it is your responsibility to not send it.
Our reply paid option utilises Australia Post so please check with their website for ETA’s on delivery.
The reply paid option that we provide does not include insurance or any guarantee of arriving and customers have the option to send via Australia Post Registered or Australia Post Express at additional cost which we do not cover. We recommend customers pay for the registered services for high valued units.
We are not liable for any items that may be lost during transit.
If a device that is sent in is not a device listed on the sales order AND not a device that we have listed on our website, the customer is liable for any return shipping charges.
Proof of identity is required with each sale.
Customers will need to provide a photocopy of:
– A Passport or
– Driver’s License or
– Learners Permit (photo) or
– Licence issued under the Firearms Act (photo) or
– Tertiary Education Card (photo)
This is a legal requirement for all second-hand dealers by the Second-Hand Dealers and Pawnbrokers Act 1989, S9. Our license registration number is SHD-0015255.
All transactions that are confirmed are considered contractually binding. In practical terms, a contract is formed once a customer receives their order confirmation.
The customer declares that they:
– Own all rights, titles and legal interest in any device(s) that they sell to us; and
– Are the true and lawful owner(s) of any such device(s) that they sell to us; and
– Can legally transfer all such rights, titles and legal interests of said device(s) to us at their discretion.
Once we have received the device and have dispatched the payment, the contract is confirmed and all rights, titles, legal interests and ownership held by the customer is legally transferred to us.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-contract, or otherwise rescind the contract, or any obligations, rights or liabilities at any time during the contract.
All contracts formed will remain legally binding in the case of any transfer, assignment, sub-contracting even if greenermobile.com.au is operating under a different trademark, name or entity.
You may cancel this contract at any time up until the point we have received the device. Once it is received by Greener Mobile, you may no longer change your mind and cancel the legally binding contract.
Personal Information & Data
Greener Mobile makes every attempt to remove any data or information from the customer that is still on their device, however, we in no way accept any legal responsibilities or ramifications for in the event of failing to do so.
Accuracy of Information
It is the customers’ sole responsibility to ensure all information they provide is true and correct.
The customer declares that all information they supply us is true and accurate, including information regarding the device(s) condition and payment details such as their PayPal email and bank details (BSB, Account number).
Greener Mobile accepts no responsibility or liability in the case a customer provides incorrect information.
We do not under any circumstances recall or reissue bank transfers once they have been paid.
The prices displayed on our website are subject to change without any notice. While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, administrative error, technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Greener Mobile will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, overriding any price guarantee.
Prices that are quoted last for 30 days from the date that it is confirmed in email, after which current pricing will apply.
For an order to be valid, it needs to contain at least $5 worth of mobile devices.
We will make payment via the selected method of EFT Bank Transfer or PayPal to the customers nominated account.
All orders contain GST as per Australian taxation law.
Greenermobile.com.au and its content are subject to copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in this website and its content is owned by Greener Mobile.